Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bali.Adventures.







I have to admit I am further behind with my blog posting and blabber. I am happy to say that the Flip is back and 100% pumped to share my new adventures and craziness that I am about to partake in this place they call paradise. So, for those who do not know yet, I have moved a thousand miles away from LA LA land. 8262 miles and/or a 24 hour flight to be exact.  I packed all my shit and moved to Bali to be with my man (ahhh....love!)  and for new adventures.  

So much to share but I guess one at a time. One of them was Mista Tweed trying to convince us to touch these beautiful creatures. And as all of you can see, he succeeded in the utmost extent because we ended up posing and taking pictures like idiots. I almost shit my pants.

This was too good not to share. I faced my fear and stopped being such a wuss.

Stay tuned. More Bali adventures to come. 

















                    

No comments:

Post a Comment