Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Le Toko





























photos by: Kristine Magante

This is the first Bali adventure post. So exciting. Sitting in one of our friend's recording studio right now. Batik (tribal pattern) walls and cool solid wood stools everywhere is such a cool concept for a studio or any space really. I feel a bit lost here 'cuz I am the surely the most musically challenged person I know. I can't sing or play an instrument to save my life. Oh well, I'll leave the music biz to the bf....hehehehe. I'm taking advantage of their fast internet because I am sad to say that Bali has the shittiest internet connection. 

Le Toko is a really cool boutique in downtown Bali. They carry leather bags, tin can containers, mother of pearl hair accessories, woven baskets and just a bunch of really cool stuff. Worth a peek if you are in town. 



No comments:

Post a Comment