Friday, June 10, 2011

white is right








photos by: Mr. Tweed
(Dress: Romeo and Juliet, Shoes: Unknown, Eyewear: Ray-bans, Bracelets: Dainty Jane, Necklace: Dainty Jane)

who is the face behind this awesome awesome blog, you ask? Well, here you go. beautiful ain't it (i kid, i kid). by the way, you guys asked for it. i tried my very best for as long as I can not to post my beautiful face but then why not. It ain't so bad. i gotta work with what my momma gave me.  
this concept is definitely a work in progress. i have to confess, never was i ever comfortable in front of the  camera. i feel silly and i instantly freeze when a lens is right in front of me. good news is i am trying to be better. i'm gonna really dig down and find the inner model in me.....this is too funny. 

So for now, Live and Love to the fullest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment