Monday, October 11, 2010

boyfriend sweater remix

Outfit by: KRISTINE MAGANTE

 I just got back from being out and about celebrating a friends birthday. Sadly, I am seriously starting to think that I'm becoming a what we call "boring". Once the clock hits midnight I am ready to bounce and just chill at home and pretty much do nothing (which by the way, I am very good at....I know, it's sad). So does that make me boring? Can someone tell me that I'm NOT...... PLEASEEEEEEEE!

I came up with another ridiculously awesome outfit! Please feel free to use this as an inspiration and rock out! 

live and love EVERYONE!

PS: Your boyfriend is not only good kisses and love. They are also a good source for new outfits! So, go and be an opportunist that you are...Kidding!




No comments:

Post a Comment