Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pizzeria Bianco....

Front exterior shot


exterior shot 2


Interior Shot



Margherita 



Wiseguy

Arizona...where do i begin with this place? The trip I took with my PIC was out of this world magical. To be out of LA and just spontaneously drive to hang out with great peeps was alot of fun. Maybe it was wine or just the Arizona air but I was in LOVE. I know what you're thinking right now...cheesy. I would like to admit I am 100% genuine cheese and am proud of it. I'm the cheesiest it can get. 

Well, speaking of cheesy, we HAD to hit up Pizzeria Bianco. I have been hearing about how great the pizza at this place and had to come and taste it for myself. It was a 3 hour wait ( It was for GARY who waited 3 hours under the rain....i know, such a trooper!) ad it was WORTH IT! 

In all honestly, people would probably kill me for saying this but Ben (PIC) and I both agree that the pizza at Gjelina was better. Sorry peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment