Thursday, November 18, 2010

Patriot Games

Styled by: Kristine Magante

OK, i gotta be honest. I have not been motivated to update my awesome awesome blog. Shitty, i know. Reason? Well, as you all know, I was attached to the hip of my PIC (Ben Browning)...actually more like his knees. He left monday for Bali and im uberly sad. He is my better half and I feel like half a person without him. Good news, I'm joining him soon in paradise. Enough with the sad story.

So check this out, finally got my bum to do some work and I came up with this outfit. Cold weather is finally here. So, I threw a military jacket to add some "badass" factor to this outfit. And come on, tell me you do not love the booties. If you dont, who cares cuz i do. Enjoy!

Live and Love Bitches!

Miss u like crazy BENJAMIN POWELL BROWNING!





No comments:

Post a Comment