Saturday, November 20, 2010

cash and dash

Styled by: Kristine Magante 

Dry cough and stuffed nose...please leave Lil  T alone. Been sick for awhile now. I've taken and done pretty much everything to get rid of this nasty cold. From taking theraflu, eating soup to poppin' pills into my mouth yet nothing really helped. I don't know, maybe I need to kill a chicken as a scarifice and bust out my tribal dance and pray to the gods. I'm screaming...HELP! OK, hold your horses and don't call PETA on me...I am merely joking. So have a laugh and don't take life so seriously.

I love this outfit. This is totally me. Basics with a my inner animal flare.....HAHAHA. I just really love these booties and I think the best way to flaunt it is with short shorts. HOT...is all I'm saying. 

So rock out and enjoy life cuz life is short!

LIVE and LOVE!

still missin' my PIC...57 more days....yay!

2 comments:

  1. Colds are viral so skip the meds, it'll do you no good. Focus on the chicken soup. There's a reason why it's a staple. As for the dancing part, I already got the tribal mask and staff. Boogah-Boogah!

    ReplyDelete