Monday, December 27, 2010

Bedroom Edition..pt.1


Styled by: Kristine Magante

Merry Merry f'n Xmas and Happy Holidays. I love the holidays not because of the presents, the christmas trees or even the excessive amount of food that my parents prepared (it almost seems like they were trying to feed a whole village and not to mention I ate for 4 people) but the spirit of belongingness. Now that it's over, we can move on to the new year and new beginnings. Celebrated with the whole Magante Family. We ate, We drank, We laughed and cried a little. It was good times. 

Did I mention I have 20 more days 'til Bali. I know, I'm shitting my pants from excitement. 

Today's post is a new concept. I love interior design as much as I love fashion. So I whipped up this combo with my photoshop skills or the lack thereof. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment