Monday, December 20, 2010

with Bali in my mind......Pt.1









Kotur Handbag
   
Bali,Bali, Bali. Can time go any slower? I feel like time froze on me just to f@ck with me. Story of my life. I'm just super anxious...ARGHHH. Today did not go as well as planned and it got me all frustrated and just plain unhappy. I had a scary face and trust you don't want to see that. So, I took multiple deep breaths and told myself to let go and just focus one happy thoughts (Shoes, handbags and especially Mista Tweed popped into my mind. I felt so much better. AHHHHH.

Enough with my rambling and here goes today's post. This collection, to me, totally reads BALI baby! I'm so inspired with this collection cuz we all know im obsessed with patterns and especially snake skins. I love how elegant and sophisticated but simple the design is. That is what i believe is fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment