Thursday, December 2, 2010

Una Bella Taza











Hi everyone! I know it's been a long time but bare with the Flipper and give her a break. The past month, as you guys all know have been pretty crazy. PIC moved to Bali 2 weeks ago and I am not far from joining him in,what I have heard, Paradise! I know I'm super excited.

I wanted to share with everyone of the many cafes that I love, CAFFE LUXXE. My office is actually located above one of the Caffe Luxxe branch. It is not my favorite branch but still serve the same good coffee as the branch in Montana Ave. This place can be a bit pricey but well worth the extra bucks.They do Lattes right in this place. And come on, who doesn't love art on their milk foam. They are famous for their Rosetta Art ( It is the milk foam art that is the finishing signature of every professional barista) So if you are in the area come try it for yourself and maybe pop in my office and see my beautiful face....I'm Kidding!

Live and Love Everyone!

Photos: Google images and Caffe Luxxe

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered how that leaf pattern was made in Lattes. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would watch a tutorial on youtube. It's hard for me to take a sip when leaf is on it.

    ReplyDelete