Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh Eleanor!












Oh Santa, all I want for Chrismas is this 67 Ford Mustang Fastback. If I don't see it in the garage Christmas morning, I would probably stop believing you exist. You are walking on thin ice after the shit you pulled last year. So make it happen old man!

This car pretty much says it all. This is the epidtome of perfection. It's a beauty and just plain f'n sexy. Can you imagine me driving this car? I know I can...I actually have a gazillion times.This Flipper will be unstoppble if this was my ride. I have always remembered that I have a thing for classic cars and this car is by far on the top of my list. Ohhh, I want...I want!

Funny thing is, my PIC loves the '66 Mustang. Looks pretty similar with just a few minor difference. I guess you can say we are meant to be...Hahaha. We even have the same taste in car! Go figure. I guess it's safe to say we will eventually have one in our garage sooner or later :)

Photo by: www.67mustang.com

No comments:

Post a Comment