Thursday, December 9, 2010

I see spots

Styled by: Kristine Magante

Hello everyone. We all know the holidays are around the corner. I'm pretty excited if you ask me. Sadly, I have become my mother this year. Dreadful....Yikes. I have decided not give anyone presents this year. Not that my mother doesn't follow the good 'ol tradition of gift giving. She's just very frugal and very practical about choosing one's gift. So I don't expect alot from that lady. Her love is enough anyways...hehehehe. Wow, I totally threw my mom under the bus...karma will be a bitch. So my apologies are in order to all my friends and loved one who are not gonna be receiving any goodies from Lil T. Hopefuly, like my mother's love, my love is enough. I Love you all.

Vive et Ama Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment