Sunday, February 20, 2011

The TAP ROOM






















This post is very much overdue. I have been so hectic with moving from my place to my parents ( I know it's sad) to Bali that this post slipped my mind. I was going through my stuff and stumbled upon this. I am almost got pissed for not posting this earlier.

This bar holds a special place in my heart because Mista tweed revamped this bar and came up with a kickass (this is a huge understatement) bar program. The interior is superb and food is great but the drinks are OFF THE HOOK. My personal fave would be the "Watermelon King"....so YUMMY. I would end up shitfaced if I drink more than two. Believe me those bad boys are pretty f'n strong. 

Sun is out and off we go. Enjoy your day and have some fun under the sun.
LIVE and LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment